- The color of the heartwood can vary from a light golden tan to a light to medium brown. The grains are straight. Quartersawn examples often display the “fleck” figuring patterns for which oaks are known. Its renowned toughness and durability has seen White Oak used in boat building for centuries, as it also responds well to steam bending. Despite its large pores and generally coarse surface, the woodworks, glues and holds a stain and/or a finish very well.
- Custom White Oak tabletops crafted in South Africa: Handmade starting with 62 cm widths. Air-dried White Oak carefully picked out for grain and color.
- Custom made to your specifications: You choose width and length we also do custom orders, thickness (28 cm or 45 cm), edge and corner details. Each top is a unique work of art.
- Finished: Order your tabletop hand-sanded and ready to use.
- Also available in Pine, Cherry, Acajou, Hard Pear, Beech, White Oak, Kiaat, Rhodesian Teak, Rosewood, Black-Wood, Meranti, Sapele Mahogany, Yellow-Wood, African Mahogany, Sleeper, Oregon Pine, and American Walnut: We also offer Round Tabletops.
- Not just for tables! Ideal for benches, desks, counter tops, shelves, mantels, cabinetry or any surface that calls for the natural beauty of the wood.
- SHIPPING: Each top is carefully packed so your top will arrive in perfect condition and ready to use shipping costs do apply. (Call +2782-57-27-096 or +2782-55-74-249 for shipping outside of South Africa.
SPECIAL ORDERS AND BULK BUY
- For custom work on any design please send us a quote request in our quote section and upload any photo or file to receive a quote on your design or table size as you want it.
- Volume discount: Save on more tops: Phone or Email, for pricing and details, +2782-57-27-096 or +2782-55-74-249, Email: email@example.com 8 a.m.–5 p.m. GMT+2.